With just 3 ingredients, make the most amazing melt-in-your-mouth White Chocolate Raspberry Bonbons to delight. Rich, creamy and incredibly tasty, should be the perfect dessert to make for any occasion.
- 300 g white chocolate (chopped)
- 5 tablespoons double cream (whipped)
- handful of raspberries
- chocolate silicon mould tray
- Melt the chopped white chocolate over a simmering water until chocolate is melted and smooth. Stir very well to make sure the chocolate doesn’t overheat and become unusable. Fill each mould with half the chocolate mixture.
- Cover with plastic wrap and place in the fridge for 30 mins. While the mixture is cooling in the fridge, whip the cream and mash the raspberries with a back of the fork.
- Remove chocolate mould from fridge, very carefully using a small spoon place the raspberries and cream on top of the set chocolate, in the centre.
- Begin to add the second layer of the melted white chocolate on the top of the ingredients. Make sure you cover all the cream and berries mixture. Place the mould tray into the fridge or freezer for the bonbons to set.
- Bonbons can be stored in an airtight container in the fridge for 7-10 days or they can be frozen for longer storage for 2-3 months.
- Don’t store truffles at room temperature as they will lose their shape, or melt.